Monday, March 3, 2014

DIY Key Holder

I've recently been doing DIY projects for my dorm room and I came across some Key Holder DIYs. I think thay are so cute and simple! I'm not going to include directions to these just cause they're pretty simple and if you need them all you have to do is google it. There materials can be bought at any craft store or Walmart. To save money you can get a frame from a thrift store and paint it! Here are some ideas that I liked for you to go off of if you like the idea as much as I do. I like different things about different designs and will probably incoorpate different aspects of a few of them!

I love the Chevron and the pin at the top for notes!

I'm in love with the mason jar! I love the shabby Chic styling of it too.  It'd be easy to get artifical flowers to match your room colors and they'd last all year.

I love this idea bacuse it's a really cute way of incoorpoating roommates and making the room look cohesive. 

I love the idea of having the keys within the frame! I think it might be difficult to find a frame deep enough though!

No comments:

Post a Comment